What are mine? I will add to this over time and sticky.
- Children. I want to leave this world better than I found it. I know it’s a lot of pressure to put on someone that doesn’t exist yet.
- A larger home where I can protect the family that still lives and those that do not exist yet. My mother wanted the house that I grew up in to be there for her kids. It was for a little while I suppose. Until Noe fucked it up. I want to fix that for our next generation.
- In prep for the above, I want to work closer to home.
- I want my wife to find fulfillment in her life.
- I want to hit black belt in one martial art discipline.
- I want to be strong enough to climb a tree.
- I want to be able to cosplay Letho halfway decently.
- I want to learn how to craft unique wings of my own.
- I want to travel more of the world while I’m young enough to let the experience change my perspective.
- I want to be alive long enough to see my sister reach her dreams of being a doctor.