Something I’m mentally grappling with now is whether I want to add Kenpo back onto my plate (while still doing the morning SF workouts). While I’m still not at the weight I want to be, I’m definitely significantly stronger and have better endurance than when I last trained.
There are several problems I have to address if I do this.
- I will always be a bit late, since it starts at 6pm.
- I have to deal with that extra cost
- I won’t have enough time to eat dinner at home, so I’ll have to bring dinner to work and eat at like 4:30.
- If I maintain SF too, I will not have any time for playing games. Am I prepared to make that choice? Do I not only want to fix my body that badly, but do I also want master a martial art, and my own body that badly as well?
- Even less time with my wife
- If poly ever becomes a thing again, it won’t be very possible with only sat and Sunday available.
- Any other social initiatives during the week will be unavailable.